Wednesday, October 14, 2009

About Our Week

The last few weeks have been very busy for us. Mommy and Tyler have worked at the pumpkin patch, we have had school and I've had several Bible studies I been going to. It's been a lot of fun but today it's been nice to slow down and get back into a normal schedule (if that even exists LOL).
For school with the younger kids I've been doing some cooking with them. Yesterday we made brownies from scratch. They seemed to enjoy making them.
Lately the kids have been having fun riding bikes on the little road behind our house. We have had some neighborhood kids join them a few times too. It much be cold out today because I see them riding bikes all bundled up in their winter coats and gloves. The other day it was about 80* in the sun. Well that VA weather for you.
Right now I am in the proses of making bread bowls for the stew we are having tonight for dinner. If they turn out well I may put the recipe on the blog for others to have.

No comments: