Saturday, July 18, 2009

Spending the Night

On Tuesday Nanny pick me up after lunch to spend the night at their house and to go shopping with her. We again, found some really good deals. Nanny was able to find a purse and I found some photo editing software I had been wanting.
After we were done shopping we went over to her house and made some dinner. Babum came home to eat with us and we all had a great time together. Later that night Babum let me drive the car with him so I could get in more of the night time driving I need to get my license.
Wednesday morning Nanny and I went out for lunch and did a little more shopping before I went home.
I really enjoy spending the night with my grandparents. They have been faithful to having us over like that for as long as I can remember. I have lots of fun memories with them from Nanny eating lunch on the lake in their paddle boat ,with me, to Babum telling stories before bed. I am so blessed to have them as my grandparents!

No comments: