Friday, June 12, 2009

Driver's ED

This week and next Tyler and I are taking driver's ED. The teacher, Mr. Williams, goes to our church and is very nice. We have both finished a couple of tests and so far everything is going well.

I have had my learner's permit for about a year now and hope to have my licence by the end of the summer. Tyler can get his learner's permit in the middle of August.

I don't have quite enough money for a car yet but I'm getting there. I'd like to get one maybe by the end of next year.



Here are a few trivia questions you may have learned in driver's ED but forgotten about:



How many miles over the speed limit is considered reckless driving?



Can you ever turn left on red?



How close can you park to an operating emergency vehicle?



Do you have to immediately stop for an unmarked police car?





1.) 20 mph 2.) yes, if you are turning off of a one way street 3.) 500 feet 4.)No, for unmarked cars you may dial 77 on your cell phone to confirm that the unmarked car in actually a police car or pull into a safe place with people around, before responding.

3 comments:

Party Buzz Bee said...

Well, some I knew, some I didn't! Good luck on getting your driver's license and Tyler on getting his learners. I'm sure you'll both do fine. Scottie is planning to get his learner's this summer and then take driver's ed in school when he goes back.

Ashley said...

Thank you! I haven't talked with Scottie lately but I'm sure he is very excited!!!

Aundrea said...

Hey, I have only gone over a few of those so far. Thaknks for the heads up, jk. Hope it continues to go well. My driver's ed is going great,