Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Knit Together with Love Project 2009

 
I've had a great turn out of people who want to be involved in the scarf project this year. Thank you so much for you willingness! Here are just a few thing to remember:
  • I will need the scarves by December 6th
  • They need to be at least 21 inches long
  • Handmade and brand new
  • You can ether bring them to me in person or it may be more convenient for you to drop them off in our church office. The address for our church is:

 Timberlake Baptist Church

 21395 Timberlake Rd

 Lynchburg, VA 24502

 

 Thank you again for all your help! I can't wait to see you beautiful creations!

3 comments:

Aunt Val said...

plz try to take a pic of them all (notIndividually of coarse)before you send

Kathy Purdy said...

Ashley,
Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this wonderful project. I'm already looking forward to making scarves for next year!

My friend, Kathy K. sent some scarves that she made and I have one more to finish. I will have John leave them in the Church office.

Thanks again. Good Job!
Kathy Purdy

Ashley said...

Thank you so much! That is wonderful!