Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First Snow

Yesterday we had our first snow of the year, which amounted to about 1/2 inch. That's Virginia for you! Well, it was pretty while it lasted. Today we have had some freezing rain that was beautiful on the tree branches.
This evening Daddy took us to Koto, a Japanese steakhouse, near where we live. We always enjoy seeing all the fire and tricks they do while cooking our meal. Tyler and Trent had fun catching rice balls in their mouths and Trey got a kick out of the Japanese man joking around with Trent and calling him "Deary". I think we would all agree that Koto's is our favorite place to eat and that we would highly recommend it to others.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

we hardly ever have snow in Tennessee. We are in Colorado and seeing more snow in these few days then I have in a life time in TN.
Praying for you all.
I really enjoy your blog.

Ashley said...

thank you for your comment. I really enjoy your blog too.

Anonymous said...

Ashley I am enjoying your blog can I share it with Tiffany. Love you Aunt Val.

PS how do i sign up to get it as you post?

Ashley said...

Of course share my blog with anyone.

I'll get back w/ you on the 2nd question.

Anonymous said...

okay that will be great I would like to do Trey's too.
love you