Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Summer

Ok, so I’m back. I guess it’s been quite a while since I last posted! I guess I’ll break it down by months and cover the big things.
One of my highlights for June was going to visit my cousin Aundrea in Illinois for two weeks. She was graduating from high school so I went to celebrate with her. I had a lot of fun doing new exciting things like taking my first flight alone. I even shot my first gun! We did lots of shopping, preparing for her graduation party and just getting a chance to get caught up with each other. I had so much fun! I really enjoyed getting to know my Aunt, Uncle and other cousins better too!

A few days after I got back all of us kids were able to spend the week at Nanny and Babum’s house while Daddy and Mommy went to California. We also got to spend some time with my cousins Scottie and Lacey during that week.
In July we had a lot of things going on. I had a few wedding cakes to make over the last couple of months and they all took a lot of time and planning. We also got to spend time with the Robertson’s (my uncle, aunt and cousins from Illinois). They came to visit with Grandpa and Grandma Schnarr for a few days. We had a great time showing them around Lynchburg!
We were pretty busy in August too. I celebrated my 18th birthday on the 11th. We had a small party with family and a few close friends. I am so blessed with so many people who love me! They all gave me very sweet, meaningful gifts. My favorite gift though would have to be from my parents. It was a hope chest! I had been wanting to get one for a while now but this one will be so much more special to me because Daddy is building it himself! It’s looking beautiful so far! I love it! I’ll try to remember to post pictures when it’s completed.
I can’t believe it’s already September! Already we have celebrated Trey’s 10th birthday. And Amber’s is coming up soon! Trey is really enjoying the bag of candy and treats, the bike, yoyo, video camera and books he got for his birthday. All favorites of his! 
Today the kids started school again too.  I think so far it is going well and they are liking the book they have for this year. 
Well, again I’m going to attempt to keep up with the blog more often but sometimes life is so crazy I just can’t seem to catch my breath!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WELCOME BACK to bloogie land:) I love you! Nanny xxoo