Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Super Bowl Party and Even More Snow

We have had even more snow the last few days!  I just can’t get over this weather!

We decided to buy some sleds since all our old ones had broken. Unfortunately everyone else in Lynchburg had the same idea so we had a very hard time finding any. I think my Mom called all the stores around and everyone was sold out! Finally we stopped at a little hardware store and they had two sleds left. Someone had put them on hold and never come back for them. Everyone was very excited and had lots of fun with them when we got home.

Sunday night we had our annual family super bowl party. Babum, Nanny, Grandpa and Grandma came to watch the game with us. I’m not a big fan of football but the guys enjoyed the game. My favorite part is always the food LOL It really was a fun evening and I’m so glad the weather was good enough for everyone to come over.


No comments: